Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dooooblin Meet-up

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Friday 5th March
    bythewoods wrote: »
    ZOO

Didn't know they served alcohol.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

phlegms wrote: »
    Didn't know they served alcohol.

Bag'a cans.

Tbh, chances of me going to a meet-up are slim to none.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

bythewoods wrote: »
    ZOO

ZOO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Monday 22nd March onwards (ie. when UCD kids shall be back in the big shmoke)
    Zoo <3

I wouldn't be able to make this Thurs though, got a stupid Neurophysiology exam in the evening :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

This Thursday is good for me, mocks end on Wednesday and I have a four day weekend.

The Zoo would be the best thing ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Never. I hate boardsies.
    This Thursday's awful for me, I'm heading home for reading week and I've an exam the day I'm back to study for. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

Saturday 6th March
    Thursday's good for SarcasticFairy and I...but I'll be skipping the zoo part :)

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

I'm most likely free for whenever. One of the benefits of being unemployed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

If this is a weekend thing then it'll be one of those ones where I won't find out until the day before whether I can be there or not. More often than not I'm staying up at weekends now but I still couldn't make any guarantees. But if I'm in the county I'll definitely be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭SarcasticFairy

Never. I hate boardsies.
    Thursday's good for SarcasticFairy and I...but I'll be skipping the zoo part :)

Thursday was good when Grace posted this, but I've since remembered I think I've promised to be elsewhere this Thursday night... :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Never. I hate boardsies.
    I'm up for pretty much anything tbh. :)

Wahey!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Never. I hate boardsies.
    This Thursday is good for me too. Maybe we should put up a poll with a couple of different days and see when the most people can go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Saturday 6th March
    Can I go?

And just a question, since this is a forum for young people, will it be a beers or just a meet up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Saturday 6th March
    Thursday....ugh..

Looks like I won't be going :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Thursday....ugh..

Looks like I won't be going :(

+ a haon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Never. I hate boardsies.
    Fago_25 wrote: »
    Can I go?

And just a question, since this is a forum for young people, will it be a beers or just a meet up?

I think in Dublin most (if not all) people are old enough, the last meetup turned out to just be a beers (Bowling was planned but not enough interest on the day).

I'd say non-beers during the day followed by beers at night (if you're old enough obviously, can't be letting 17 year olds come >.>) would be best.

Can I go?

No.

I kid, you can come. I assume beers will happen at some stage as the last one was in a pub.

Pygmalion wrote: »
    I think in Dublin most (if not all) people are old enough, the last meetup turned out to just be a beers (Bowling was planned but not enough interest on the day).

I'd say non-beers during the day followed by beers at night (if you're old enough obviously, can't be letting 17 year olds come >.>) would be best.

Yes, 17 year olds - Down with this sort of thing.

Ah, I love ye really.

Saturday 6th March
    No.

I kid, you can come. I assume beers will happen at some stage as the last one was in a pub.
    Pygmalion wrote: »

Noice wan!!! I like beer. I live for it!

When?

• Advertisement

When?

That would be what we are attempting to decide on.

Saturday 6th March
    Sweet. Why not Friday?

Sweet. Why not Friday?

I cannae (stoopid family commitments) but... how's Friday all?

Hotaru,

Can you edit first post to include a poll with multichoice enabled and throw up some dates?

Hotaru,

Can you edit first post to include a poll with multichoice enabled and throw up some dates?

I tried but there's no poll option.

Hotaru wrote: »
    I tried but there's no poll option.

Guess, we'll just have to wait for some strikingly handsome mod to change it.

Saturday 6th March
    Where's Conor when you need him?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I dont mod C&H though :(

Saturday 6th March
    Fad wrote: »
    I dont mod C&H though :(
    What could have been...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement