Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dooooblin Meet-up

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Never. I hate boardsies.
    phlegms wrote: »
    Exams are 5 weeks away. Stop making me feel guilty you insufferable Hamiltonian..

I might give that suggestion two thumbs up and a cheesy smile :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Craguls wrote: »
    I might give that suggestion two thumbs up and a cheesy smile :P

1473946927_0795859a38.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

If the meeting is in some incredibly convenient location I might pop along, say hi and "huh, so that's what soandso looks like".

More than likely I'll forget to go though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Never. I hate boardsies.
    Piste wrote: »
    If the meeting is in some incredibly convenient location I might pop along, say hi and "huh, so that's what soandso looks like".
    There's a thread for that, remember? The internet sure does making stalking fairly easy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Piste wrote: »

More than likely I'll forget to go though.

If I go (which, tbf, is very unlikely in the first place...) I'll be sure to drunkenly ring you and demand your presence. ;)

• Advertisement

Never. I hate boardsies.
    bythewoods wrote: »
    If I go (which, tbf, is very unlikely in the first place...) I'll be sure to drunkenly ring you and demand your presence. ;)

We did the same to you last time. It's only fair loike.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭TheCardHolder

Monday 22nd March onwards (ie. when UCD kids shall be back in the big shmoke)
    Someone name a convient date and a location, preferably of the public house sort and we can go for a few drinks?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Saturday 6th March
    Fibbers!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Never. I hate boardsies.
    Fago! wrote: »
    Fibbers!!!

Isn't it moved now and over 21's or something? Also heard there's no €3 Thursdays any more. Please say I'm wrong..

Saturday 6th March
    kateos2 wrote: »
    Isn't it moved now and over 21's or something? Also heard there's no €3 Thursdays any more. Please say I'm wrong..

I think you're wrong. I was just there like 2 weeks ago on a Thursday.

Hmmm.... cuuuuuuurious! :cool:

I'm heading there this Thursday if anyone want's to join me. (Although alot of you don't know me, so this is a bad idea... Forget it.... Why am I still typing...aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!)

• Advertisement

Never. I hate boardsies.
    Fago! wrote: »
    I think you're wrong. I was just there like 2 weeks ago on a Thursday.

Hmmm.... cuuuuuuurious! :cool:

I'm heading there this Thursday if anyone want's to join me. (Although alot of you don't know me, so this is a bad idea... Forget it.... Why am I still typing...aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!)

Yay for people telling me wrong things. I was annoyed when I was told it'd changed, love fibbers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭seriousfizz

It hasn't moved, they've just got... another one I guess? The one off O'Connell street is still there, and now there's ''Fibbers Rock Bar'' along the quays. Not sure about the age for that one though.

I was in Fibbers (the original Fibbers) at the start of the month, €3 Thursdays were on then! I'm only 18 too. Would they have changed it since then? :eek:

Never. I hate boardsies.
    It hasn't moved, they've just got... another one I guess? The one off O'Connell street is still there, and now there's ''Fibbers Rock Bar'' along the quays. Not sure about the age for that one though.

I was in Fibbers (the original Fibbers) at the start of the month, €3 Thursdays were on then! I'm only 18 too. Would they have changed it since then? :eek:

Fairly sure my source was wrong. Panic over.

Saturday 6th March

No sure I was just there. Plus if they did, there'd be uproar from scruffy rockers.
    Yay for people telling me wrong things. I was annoyed when I was told it'd changed, love fibbers.

We all love fibbers.

I'm thuper therial we get a beers going there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭seriousfizz

Fairly sure my source was wrong. Panic over.

Woohoo! I would be up for joining boardsies at Fibbers... I think it's a kip but sure €3 drinks? :cool:

Never. I hate boardsies.
    Woohoo! I would be up for joining boardsies at Fibbers... I think it's a kip but sure €3 drinks? :cool:

And only €5 in and open from 8

Saturday 6th March
    That's 4 including me who are up for fibbers... It's reccesion friendsly....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Never. I hate boardsies.
    UCD this weekend? Vaticon is on[not like I'm working at it or anything] and it's concessions in the student bar and free in to the con.

anyone? not like I get a perks if people come or anything......>.>

anyone?,anyone .No? didn't think so

Saturday 6th March
    UCD this weekend? Vaticon is on[not like I'm working at it or anything] and it's concessions in the student bar and free in to the con.

TGC beers is this weekend. No can do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

.... UCD is holding a con?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Never. I hate boardsies.
    Hotaru wrote: »
    .... UCD is holding a con?
    yeah,the PR sucks though.It's in it's 16th year.

More gamery than anime-y but I think scifi are screening some stuff as well over the weekend,in case one weekend of nerddom wasn't enough for me,I'm going again this weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

yeah,the PR sucks though.It's in it's 16th year.

More gamery than anime-y but I think scifi are screening some stuff as well over the weekend,in case one weekend of nerddom wasn't enough for me,I'm going again this weekend

Wow they're PR definitely sucks. Never heard of it last year either.

Unfortunately I've to go home to get the car this weekend but yay for nerdiness! :p

I'd suggest the bernard shaw. 10r for a pitcher. Cool little spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Never. I hate boardsies.
    If Captain America's on Grafton Street is the same as the one in Tallaght price wise, Monday - Wednesday is €3 pints and cocktails.

Edit: Aaaaand €9 beer pitchers, €12 cocktail pitchers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

If Captain America's on Grafton Street is the same as the one in Tallaght price wise, Monday - Wednesday is €3 pints and cocktails.

Or we could just go to The Hard Rock Cafe on a weekend, €5 cocktails and €4 pints everyday! :D

Never. I hate boardsies.
    Fad wrote: »
    Or we could just go to The Hard Rock Cafe on a weekend, €5 cocktails and €4 pints everyday! :D

I hear the cherries that they put in the cocktails are great!

Never. I hate boardsies.
    Cheap cocktails? I'm there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Never. I hate boardsies.
    Fad wrote: »

€4 pints sound good for a saturday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Craguls wrote: »
    I hear the cherries that they put in the cocktails are great!

I hear their barmen's change giving skills are better......

Lynchburg Lemonade FTW......

• Advertisement

Edit: Aaaaand €9 beer pitchers, €12 cocktail pitchers.

i'd be up for that except it's difficult to get a table there without booking.

Advertisement