Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dooooblin Meet-up

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Davidius wrote: »
    There's a thread for that, remember? The internet sure does making stalking fairly easy.

Deadly, don't even have to leave my house \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

Monday 22nd March onwards (ie. when UCD kids shall be back in the big shmoke)
    This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

Never. I hate boardsies.
    eVeNtInE wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Last time a couple of us had lunch first and then waited for others to come along, could do something similar this time? Like anyone who wants lunch come to wherever at some time, otherwise come to wherever else at some time+x.

Perhaps spire for both, 2/3PM and 4/5PM?

Maybe there'd be no interest in something that early though, but a few people did end up leaving early last time and no-one had any problems with heading to the pub at like 4/5

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Pygmalion wrote: »
    Last time a couple of us had lunch first and then waited for others to come along, could do something similar this time? Like anyone who wants lunch come to wherever at some time, otherwise come to wherever else at some time+x.

Perhaps spire for both, 2/3PM and 4/5PM?

Maybe there'd be no interest in something that early though, but a few people did end up leaving early last time and no-one had any problems with heading to the pub at like 4/5

It all depends on what day it is. Sunday's are a bit of a no no for me, I have work until three, so I cant head in till late enough. Saturday's I can do something in the afternoon, but staying out late just isnt gonna happen, work hungover is one of the worst things I have ever done :mad:

Also, I doubt it's going to happen anyway, but I'm busy all this saturday as I have two exams on Monday >_<

Friday afternoon/evening C&H beers for the absolute win tbh.

Never. I hate boardsies.
    Fad wrote: »
    Friday afternoon/evening C&H beers for the absolute win tbh.

Does the nitelink run on Fridays out of interest?

• Advertisement

Does the nitelink run on Fridays out of interest?

I'm pretty sure it does, I have fond memories of waiting around town on a Friday night until 4am, with a certain unnamed* woman, because she'd missed the half 2 one, pretty sure that was a Friday/Saturday morning.

*She doesnt actually have a name.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Never. I hate boardsies.
    Yeah they're on fridays and saturdays.
    Although I wouldn't recommend next Friday, seeing as it's Good Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

Friday 5th March
    Spotted a wild Craguls today. It was lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

Never. I hate boardsies.
    Will someone just confirm the date and times soon

Never. I hate boardsies.
    phlegms wrote: »
    Spotted a wild Craguls today. It was lovely.

phlegms used Charm.
    Craguls is infatuated!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Craguls

Never. I hate boardsies.
    phlegms used Charm.
    Craguls is infatuated!

Craguls was internally facepalming at the majority of what Phelgms' associate was saying.

Types of energy in a high five? Dude... seriously? I know I'm a scientist and all that but come on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Never. I hate boardsies.
    Craguls wrote: »
    Craguls was internally facepalming at the majority of what Phelgms' associate was saying.

Types of energy in a high five? Dude... seriously? I know I'm a scientist and all that but come on.
    Well what types of energy is there in a high five? Don't leave us all hanging man!

Never. I hate boardsies.
    Davidius wrote: »
    Well what types of energy is there in a high five? Don't leave us all hanging man!

Kinetic? *shrugs*

I'm a neuroscientist* not a physicist! (in training)

*(hopefully provided the moderatorship exams go to plan)

Friday 5th March

I was embarrassed for you Cragulus. I can definitely agree that he is a douchébag, but he is an old friend and has a special place in my heart.
    He really does make terrible first impressions, generally you have to get used to him..

Never. I hate boardsies.
    phlegms wrote: »
    I was embarrassed for you Cragulus. I can definitely agree that he is a douchébag, but he is an old friend and has a special place in my heart.
    He really does make terrible first impressions, generally you have to get used to him..

I found it humorous really <3 Your occasional cringe brought a smile to my face.

Friday 5th March
    I found it humorous really <3 Your occasional cringe brought a smile to my face.

I'm glad you noticed babes :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Never. I hate boardsies.
    whoa,you can harness the raw unttained energy of Pure Bromance?

kinetic,HA!,it's so much more than that.It's guy love,that's what it is....guy love with two straight guys.:D

I can't really do this weekend with staffing at Vaticon[which I've now been roped into being an officer at]

and I'll probably head home the weekend after.So,I think the meetup mht have to have a low percentage of ninja this time around

Never. I hate boardsies.
    Since nothing has been arranged yet. how about this; everyone going meet at the spire at 3 on Saturday, what we do afterwards will be decided on the day because if it is pissing rain then we will have to find something indoor related or if it is a nice day then we can do something different.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

But when?? I wanna meet the boards people >.< sat would do me fine :P

Cant do Saturday, or any time soon tbh.

College >_<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

Never. I hate boardsies.
    unknown13 wrote: »
    Since nothing has been arranged yet. how about this; everyone going meet at the spire at 3, what we do afterwards will be decided on the day because if it is pissing rain then we will have to find something indoor related or if it is a nice day then we can do something different.
    I can't volunteer to be the flagpole this time,I have to head home for the easter weekend.

Why not try the supermacs instead?it's indoors for one thing and the upstairs is small enough that you won't miss anyone[and the foodage is a good option]

Never. I hate boardsies.
    I can't volunteer to be the flagpole this time,I have to head home for the easter weekend.

Why not try the supermacs instead?it's indoors for one thing and the upstairs is small enough that you won't miss anyone[and the foodage is a good option]

Thanks for the suggestion but Supermacs is rotten. Even though BK and Mc Donalds are probably full of more shít. I would go to them rather than Supermacs.

Also I don't the meet up should really be held in a fast food outlet.

unknown13 wrote: »
    Thanks for the suggestion but Supermacs is rotten. Even though BK and Mc Donalds are probably full of more shít. I would go to them rather than Supermacs.

Also I don't the meet up should really be held in a fast food outlet.

It was just a suggest where you could meet........chill out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

If It's on sat I ''Might go but Idk If I would be wanted there :o If people are going please pm me to voice your opinions :D:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Never. I hate boardsies.
    Alas, I shan't be attending. I won't actually be attending anything for the next million or so years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭degausserxo

Never. I hate boardsies.
    That had better be a thanks in response to the video, and not THE GAPING HOLE THAT WILL BE LEFT IN THE UNIFICATION OF THIS FORUM BECAUSE I WON'T BE THERE.

.. they need a leering smiley on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

That had better be a thanks in response to the video, and not THE GAPING HOLE THAT WILL BE LEFT IN THE UNIFICATION OF THIS FORUM BECAUSE I WON'T BE THERE.

.. they need a leering smiley on this.

...Dental Plaaaan!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Never. I hate boardsies.
    A Neurotic wrote: »
    ...Dental Plaaaan!
    Snowball II needs braces!

Wait, shit.

Advertisement