Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannes Announcement (Of Sorts..)

Options
  • 28-02-2010 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭

I thrown up this thread on the competitive gaming forum to "announce" our little trip to Cannes next week with the aim of drumming up support and interest in our community. I'm going to pm the Community Managers and see if they'll make a site wide announcement as well with the thread.

If anyone has any suggestions for things that should be added to the thread or things they want taken off it let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Decided to post the same thread here with the aim of keeping it updated on our progress in Cannes. Was going to do that on the original thread I created but figured it would be best on this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Good post Jim. Hopefully it will boost our traffic if a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Fair play man , its a good post. Look forward to seeing it as a full boards announcement:cool:

Advertisement