Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SLIMMING PILLS

• 28-02-2010 3:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi,

My friend was telling me that she was going to buy slimming pills on line as her Doctor said that she would need to lose at least 2 stone before she could go for her breast reduction surgery. She is desprate to lose weight because she is feeling really depressed about it and she says that she hates being "The fat girl" of the group. She is really pretty and a great girl! I keep telling her that and she just falls out with me saying "That's easy for you to say!!! sitting there in your size 8 jeans!"

She is one of my best friends and I'm scared to death that she will buy some pills on line that will kill her. I have offered to take her swimming, the gym, walking, with me as I love exercise and we could spend more time together and the exercise will drop her weight and up her mood.

I know that no matter what I say to her, she will go down the pills road anyway so are there any SAFE ones she could take that you DON'T get on line.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

We cannot advise you on this matter I'm afraid. She will need to talk to her doctor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement