Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meet ups in Oz

Options
  • 28-02-2010 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hi all

I see alot of beers organised in the other forums, just wondering is anyone interested in getting beers organised out here in Oz? I dont know if there are enough users of this forum in the same place for it to work, but wanted to see if there was any interest. Im based in Perth so if there was interest id organise one here and others could organise sydney, melbourne etc....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 darren19

hey i would be up for that im also living in perth

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

We had a Perth one last year and it went pretty well. Not sure how many of that crowd are still about though. I'm here anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭kazza90210

Well there doesnt seem to be much interest in doing a night out, which is a pity! never got to go to the ones in dublin so thought might as well organise my own out here! I suppose we will have to wait a few more days and see if anyone else posts who is interested and then organise it from there.

Xavi6 where was it held last year? did you rent somewhere or did everyone just desend on some pub?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

kazza90210 wrote: »
    Well there doesnt seem to be much interest in doing a night out, which is a pity! never got to go to the ones in dublin so thought might as well organise my own out here! I suppose we will have to wait a few more days and see if anyone else posts who is interested and then organise it from there.

Xavi6 where was it held last year? did you rent somewhere or did everyone just desend on some pub?

Be more specific in your Thread title if you want to have one in Perth set a date and time and call it something like “lets get plastered in Perth” I just randomly clicked on this but whenever there is a thread about Melbourne I always check it out. I’m sure if you did post up you would get at least 2 or 3 people saying yes.

Australia is a big place so you need to be a bit more specific.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭kazza90210

yeah ill change it to perth, originally wanted to see if people were keen to organise there own meet ups in the other cities as well, but im prob better sticking to what i know

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

We've had a few Brisbane Beers, but it just mainly entails me and Tir Eoghan gettin Roarin Drunk.

would be up for something on Particks day.

Advertisement