Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket Help

Options
  • 28-02-2010 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there

I am just wondering if there is any1 that can get me tickets to the Spurs V Chelsea game on 17th April. Its for my boyfriend & I, he is a huge fan... we recently had a baby & there was few problems but things are all good now :D he was my rock so want to try & get him da best pressie ever & to see a spurs game would be it. Every game ive tried to book on the spurs website comes up all red & sold out :( Can any1 help me ??? :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Hi there

I am just wondering if there is any1 that can get me tickets to the Spurs V Chelsea game on 17th April. Its for my boyfriend & I, he is a huge fan... we recently had a baby & there was few problems but things are all good now :D he was my rock so want to try & get him da best pressie ever & to see a spurs game would be it. Every game ive tried to book on the spurs website comes up all red & sold out :( Can any1 help me ??? :o

I think your too late im afraid, seems like its sold out. Call the ticket office on Monday to confirm though.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭thudd

These went on sale yesterday for a special 'guest day' promotion they were running on the website yesterday. We managed to pick up two handy enough, East Stand, £55 each.

We used my mates account to book them, I dont think he's a paying member or anything. So just register a free account on the club website and give it a go.

I only saw this thread now, so I'm not sure if tickets will still be available today, but its worth a shot...

Advertisement