Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography notes

Options
  • 28-02-2010 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know any good sites for notes on the 'Patterns and Processes in the Human Environment' elective? I don't have any decent notes on it myself and if possible the text book is even worse.

I have to have a essay on donor and receiver countries done for Monday, and I haven't been able to find even half the number of SRPs needed! Any help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

Do you not have your textbook? 15 SRP's shouldn't be hard to find in there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

zoom! wrote: »
    Do you not have your textbook? 15 SRP's shouldn't be hard to find in there
    My textbook has roughly ten lines on donor and receiver countries. Not enough to get full marks on a 30 mark question.

I already said I was unable to find the 15 SRPs in the textbook, if I could have I wouldn't have bothered asking for help.

Advertisement