Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuck on art appreciation

Options
  • 28-02-2010 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Im stuck in our art appreciation section. my teacher is being stubborn and says its something you cant study for! can anyone help by maybe just sending a sample answer?? PLEASE!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Moshimoshi

As far as I know, a gallery question comes up every year. Look through the past papers and see what kind of information you need to answer the questions, then go to an exhibition and record this information.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Here's a guide to the leaving cert gallery question: http://www.hughlane.ie/media/4911_StudentGuidetoLeavingCertificateGalleryQuestion.pdf

But apart from the gallery question, your teacher is right, it's not something you can really study for.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Gallery question for the win. That you can basically prepare cos it always comes up and is always basically the same :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 dpipistrelle

I'd advise doing the gallery question too... It's very easy once you remember the visit and what you should talk about.
    Aside from that the appreciation questions are quite easy.. You just need the list of headings to discuss the items under.. I can't find any of my notes but you should be able to find information on it online somewhere..
    But gallery ftw!

Advertisement