Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Pierce nipple

Options
  • 28-02-2010 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Looking to get the nipple pierced...Have tragus nose and belly done without pain...made the young and foolish mistake of georges street belly piercing in the youth which led to infecto buzz.

No piercing painful thus far, does this mean I've a high pain threshold?

Planning on going to Snake bite for nipple but people, do tell me if it is extremely painful???

Grateful of the replies here.
    ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭pippington

Got it done in Adonis yesterday, both nipples, 1 was quite painful as i had it pierced before...the other was ok...its literally a sharp pain for a minute...some bleeding after but not majorly painful!!no more painful than any other piercings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Didgeeroo

Excellent...sounds good where is Adonis?

Too many horror stories from people out there...

I can only guess if you go tp the right place there's not much problems..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Bodyschock in temple bar, connected in temple bar, wildcat in stephens green and off jervis st and also snakebite on middle abbey street

Adonis is at the back of miss fantasias on south william street

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭jenga-jen

Hey Didgeeroo, I had similar experience in that it's a short sharp pain (kind of like a scratch) but I didn't even bleed :D And I think it's totally worth it!

There are some more recommendations/comments in this previous thread if it helps.

G'luck ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Didgeeroo

Thanks All...I'll take a look at that link again...hearing horror stories that nipples can reject the piercing and everything...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 edenjohn

pippington wrote: »
    Got it done in Adonis yesterday, both nipples, 1 was quite painful as i had it pierced before...the other was ok...its literally a sharp pain for a minute...some bleeding after but not majorly painful!!no more painful than any other piercings

Any pics?

eh fudge off

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

edenjohn wrote: »
    Any pics?
    7 day ban and an infraction issued for the sleazy comment.

i could be green hairy and leaking puss everywhere for all he knows

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

That could be just what he likes for all you know :pac:

welll then i guess he is the man for me....hot :rolleyes:

Advertisement