Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help Please

Options
  • 28-02-2010 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I am currently in my first year at NCI doing the Bsc in Computing. I love the programming and would say it's my favorite part of the course. My question is will this course equip me with a good enough degree to pursue a good postgraduate degree and make it in the industry? When I allied for this course I did not think I would do better the 300 points in my Leaving Cert but I ended up with 375 (with anA1 in Maths Ord.) which made me eligible for the computer science course UCD. I was thinking of trying to transfer to it for next year. I would not mind repeating the 1st year again. But would the course at UCD give me a better advantage then the one at NCI or should I just stay where I am? And would by options for post graduate degree's be better?

Thank You

Advertisement