Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Carbon Fork, 1" steerer

• 28-02-2010 6:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭

more to keep an eye out than an urgent need. Now that my Trek 5500 has been given a new lease of life by Trek, I intend on giving it a few upgrades over the year ahead, incl a paint job over the winter. I've always disliked the orig fork, and would prefer full carbon, pref straight 1" steered.

I've read colnago do some savage forks, and with some patience (this is something I don't need for a good while, I hope to pick up something cheap.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33 advanced1

i have a ITM SNYPER 1" carbon fork new with straight blade ..
    yours for €70

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

struggling to find much reference to them online, seems to be alloy steerer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33 advanced1

they are a few years old but brand new i got them for an upgrade i never did. carbon blade with alloy steerer/

Advertisement