Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trim Sunday Market

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Upptowngirl

Hi can anyone tell me more about the Loman Street Car Boot sale, when is it on next?:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Yes, if anybody has any details about the Loman Street car boot sale please put them up. In the meantime, a timely reminder that Vintage & Veteran Car Rally is on this Sunday....plenty of car boot stuff to be had no doubt. :D

Trim Vintage & Veteran Car Rally,
    Porchfields, New Road, Trim, Co.Meath
    On: Sunday 17th July, 2011
    Further information: (086) 876 7934
    http://www.trimcarrally.ie/

Yes, if anybody has any details about the Loman Street car boot sale please put them up. In the meantime, a timely reminder that Vintage & Veteran Car Rally is on this Sunday....plenty of car boot stuff to be had no doubt. :D

Trim Vintage & Veteran Car Rally,
    Porchfields, New Road, Trim, Co.Meath
    On: Sunday 17th July, 2011
    Further information: (086) 876 7934
    http://www.trimcarrally.ie/

Thanks for posting. I have just done a yearly house clear out. Would the one on Sunday suit do u think? I heard that it is more suited to collectables, antiques etc. I dont want to stick out like a sore thumb with my house bric a brac.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,549 ✭✭✭✭Judgement Day

Sorry - I don't know but you could do worse than give the Secretary a ring on the number above. :)

Sorry - I don't know but you could do worse than give the Secretary a ring on the number above. :)

Great will do. Thanks for ur help.

• Advertisement
Advertisement