Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quietest time in the gym?

Options
  • 28-02-2010 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭

Apologies to the mods if this isn't an appropriate forum but i was wondering if any gym members could tell me when the quietest time in the gym in UCD is?

I'm still hammering out a schedule for myself and have a easy enough timetable so i'm looking for some quiet periods.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

It does be quiet around 9 or 10 in the morning. I havn't been in the evening, but its busy in the afternoon anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

I never bother going after lunchtime, its too busy for me - i like my gym to be empty :)

Its generally pretty quiet in the mornings, after 12 or 1 you have to wait for a lot of stuff in the freeweights section. There's enough bikes/treadmills and machines to get by if thats what you're there for.

Advertisement