Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poppy Seeds

Options
  • 28-02-2010 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I could get poppy seeds in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I would have thought most supermarkets would have them in the spices section or possibly the baking section. Or most health shops too. I always ask older female workers in supermarkets, they always seem to know where everything like that is!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 yermy

could not find myself in Dublin, had to buy in Saintsbury's (Newry), hope you have a better luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Stray_Cat

I've tried every supermarket and health food shop I can think of,might have to take a trip up Newry and stock up on them, Thanks for all your help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭balon

Bought some in the Asian Market on Drury St last week

• Registered Users Posts: 2,566 ✭✭✭tscul32

I'd get them in an Asian shop usually but if I'm stuck I just hit the health food shop in the local shopping centre and they always have it too, just a bit more pricey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Stray_Cat

I've never found them in any health shops,any way I went into Marks and Spencers today and found them there. I'm happy :D

Advertisement