Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account trouble

Options
  • 28-02-2010 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

this is airsoftmaniac here i have re registered on the account of i was unable to access my previous account or email adreess for reason unknown
    i was banned until this thurs or friday not 100% sure buti created a new account and email jus to clear that up with you and i pm'ed lemming about it and he would like notification on it please

Thank you Sean

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Lemming has spoken with you already?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

He has an existing ban on airsoft adverts, and several dual accounts of already been site-banned with a further warning that if he tried it again his AirsoftManiac account would go too.

Quite frankly he's nothing but hassle on adverts, but for this I will give him the benefit of the doubt. I haven't requested his AirsoftManiac account be site-banned (yet), and I was wondering if it was sitebanned by an admin already or whether he's having some other issue with logging in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Scody

someone just signed into my old account
    jus wondering if ye figured out was wrong with it

thanks
    sean

Advertisement