Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nord Electro 3 or Nord Stage?

• 28-02-2010 9:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭

PLan is to invest in one of these this year when it comes to gigging. I played the electro 3 in musicmaker a few weeks back and it seems to have what we will need it for (mainly organs and pianos).
    I'm a bit confused as to what the difference is between the electro 3 and the stage though? Which would be the better option?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44 Futureadvocate

The Electro is exclusively for electromechanical keyboard sounds.

Fender Rhodes,Clavinet,Wurlitzer,B3 Hammond Organ,Melotron,Vox Continental Organ & the Farfisa Organ.All the kinds of stuff you hear from classic rock bands like The Doors,Pink Floyd,The Beatles,Deep Purple etc.

It also has 4 complimentary pianos.The upright piano is really nice imo.

I think the Nord stage pretty much does everything from synths to the above.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

cheers.

don't think I'd use much of the synths at all, just the organs and pianos really. I played the electro in Dublin recently and the organs sound sweet...though lots of bands seem to use the "stage"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44 Futureadvocate

If you did need any synths there is an extensive Nord library online available to Nord Electro 3 users.Some cool sounds there.

Advertisement