Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fishfinder/GPS software & equipment for laptop?

• 28-02-2010 9:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know if there is software/compatible equipment that can be used to turn a laptop into a finshfinder/GPS chartplotter?

I googled and came across a few chartplotter software options, however there seems to be quite a few and a lot more suited to sailing.
    I would be looking for it for fishing and only within Irish waters.

The fishfinder is the main one I'm interested in, I have come across one (Cruz Pro) from New Zealand, I'm awaiting a price from an Irish supplier but would be interested to know if there are many more out there or has anyone else used them?

It'd be ideal if there was one that does both, if not its the fishfinder software I'd mainly be interested in.

Thanks,

C:pac:

Advertisement