Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrap Dress

• 28-02-2010 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where i can purchase a coloured wrap dress? Or am i in the wrong season...My son's confirmation is in April and its a style o dress that suits me well. Ive tried Littlewoods, Asos, Dresses.ie,Lipsy, A wear and New Look to no avail!!

Any other opinions or ideas would be gratefully welcomed girlies!

Am 5'6, long bottom half and short upper half, size 12/14 for comfort..

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

Try Zara and Marks & Sparks, I've seen loads of wrap dresses there in the past, also Gap. Or perhaps Massimo Dutti in Dundrum, Wallis or Monsoon.

If you want to splash out, Diane von Furstenburg is the Holy Grail Designer of Wrap dresses, stocked in Brown Thomas, they are pricey but an investment piece, they last for years and never go out of fashion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,677 ✭✭✭✭fits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Anyone know of wrap dresses that aren't made from Jersey? I find that material to be too clingy and I can't find a slip anywhere!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭milly4ever

saw a nice one in jane norman last week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,677 ✭✭✭✭fits

Anyone know of wrap dresses that aren't made from Jersey? I find that material to be too clingy and I can't find a slip anywhere!

I dont find the silk jersey clingy at all. Its a really soft glidey material. You should try one on.

You can get good slips in M&S too btw ;) They're not cheap but they're worth it. Separate top and bottom is most versatile.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭donegal lass 4

got a lovely one in awear, lots of colour, very flattering. its got sort of frills down along the bottom edge were it it wraps, comes with a navy slip incorportated into it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Tilly Tally

Was just looking at Littlewoods site and there are some wrap dresses in the Trinny and Susannah range on special offer - they look nice and I found that clothes from that range are good quality. Also if you check the bargain alert section here, you might find codes to get further discounts on them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭xxlplease

Star (Debenhams)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Ryansdaughter

Monsoon had some lovely ones the last time I was there ( about 3 weeks ago)

• Advertisement
Advertisement