Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question? :)

• 28-02-2010 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

I am currently a first year computing student in Blanchardstown IT, and was wondering if it is possible to transfer over to DKIT to do the Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Computing in Games Development course?

I applyed through the CAO last year when I did my Leaving Cert, but I didn't get two honours so now I'm doing a level 7 course in ITB

Any help appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

I do believe it is possible, you wont be able to apply through the normal routes though, I think you will have to contact the college and possibly the computing department itself to see if they will except you.

As far as I know some space will be there for transfers/mature students but when there filled thats it and priority is given to CAO applicants

Advertisement