Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese version of iPhone

• 28-02-2010 10:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just have a quick question for you all.
    I am in the market for a new iPhone, as my old one was stolen. :mad:
    I have been searching the net for second hand iPhones, and have seen some that are the "chinese version" iPhone. Judging from the pictures, they are in fact iPhones.

Has anyone had any experiences with the chinese version of the iPhone, good, bad or indifferent.

I need my iPhone fix...

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

If it's something like the 'aphone' my brother bought last year, don't just walk away, RUN!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

MsMoo wrote: »
    Hi,
    Just have a quick question for you all.
    I am in the market for a new iPhone, as my old one was stolen. :mad:
    I have been searching the net for second hand iPhones, and have seen some that are the "chinese version" iPhone. Judging from the pictures, they are in fact iPhones.

Has anyone had any experiences with the chinese version of the iPhone, good, bad or indifferent.

I need my iPhone fix...

Thanks in advance.

You will need to post your question in the Apple Media Devices forum, as your post, in its current placement, breaches forum rules.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Well as said, it's not an iphone, it just looks like one. So there won't be any apps, it'll work differently to your iphone and it'll generally be crap. Stay clear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

iClones are not iPhones as the above have said run away quickly, Check out adverts.ie for a 2nd hand iPhone !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement