Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why don't I get responses from messages and emails to the boards team?

Options
  • 28-02-2010 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭

Obviously this is going to be locked/moved, but I'm now very frustrated over the lack of response to emails sent to hello@boards.ie and pms sent to those in charge here. This has been going on for a month (since the hack). I've sent at least four pms and two emails. Nothing, not even an acknowledgement that the issue is being worked on.

What do I have to do to get an answer to a simple question? I've been on here for EIGHT years.

Moderators - can you please ask someone to respond to my query regarding my old account?

Apologies for hijacking a forum, but it's getting ridiculous at this stage and it's now my only alternative. Oh, and I can't post on the help forum either - don't have the privilages to post there it seems!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Smoggy

funny enough - I have the same problem.

My original account smoggy was locked and like you, no replies.

very frustrating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Thanks OP, ordered 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭Dr. Nick

Thanks for moving it here - now at least I can answer my own thread on here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Thanks for the feedback. I'll be back to you as soon as possible.

Advertisement