Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tv repair

Options
  • 28-02-2010 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

my philips plasma 42pf9967 ambilight wont power-on on first attempt. it usually takes anything from 3 to 15 attempts. it will come on but also immediately go back into standby. could anyone please help?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

You've posted in the Meath forum - not sure why, but probably better in home entertainment or somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 paulb123

im new to this, thanks for the advise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lewiserria

pm me ur details and ur number,i might be able too help ya,im fair with everybody...................ps ur model suffers from the same usual ailments all the bloody time..im gonna look after everybody on this ste for repairs...im new here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Solved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement