Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flatmate wanted

Options
  • 28-02-2010 10:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey guys

I live outside of Kilkenny and Ive been thinking of moving to Kk city last few months.
    Id like to rent an apartment in the city centre and i need someone to move in with me as i couldnt afford it on my own. Theres some really nice 2 bedroom apartments in Ormonde street which are like €600/month. If anyone inetersted just let me know and we can have chat bout the things.
    Person: Any nationality, any gender, any age. Someone friendly, easy goin, employed, clean etc etc
    I was looking at the house share but didnt find anythint suitable.
    Any ideas welcomed!

Cheers

Ivan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭fabbydabby

I was looking at the house share but didnt find anythint suitable
    Really? Are you looking for something specific?

I presume you have looked on www.daft.ie ... they have lots of sharing available to choose from. I am surprised you didn't get what you were after.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 kenzolo

fabbydabby wrote: »
    Really? Are you looking for something specific?

I presume you have looked on www.daft.ie ... they have lots of sharing available to choose from. I am surprised you didn't get what you were after.

why dont you move in with flabbydaddy he has loads of room in his house

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

kenzolo wrote: »
    why dont you move in with flabbydaddy he has loads of room in his house

Mod Note

If you have nothing useful or constructive to say, then please do not contribute at all in this forum.

Cheers.

Advertisement