Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Central Midfield

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

ruiseal wrote: »
    http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/35298/Palacios_angles_for_move_to_a_bigger_club_.aspx

Not sure about who I'd like to see coming to WHL, but I know who I wouldn't like to see leaving!
    I don't really see him leaving he doesn't have the name yet to get a move there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

palacious has said today that he is happy at spurs for now but wants to move to a bigger club in the future. dear oh dear wilson, say it aint so

I actually was wondeing what bale would be like in Center Mid he's big bags of pace can tackle and pass?

dont know about bale being able to tackle

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭golfball37

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭Saab Ed

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

The sun?

Say no more.

A paper got a picture of sandro with an english dictionary and appearently he said he's learning English to give himself the best possible chance of being a success at Spurs. I wish He'd actually say something rather then have papers probably fabricating stuff

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Tottenham-target-Sandro-Ranieri-prepares-for-summer-move-to-white-Hart-Lane-by-learning-English-article350775.html

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

A paper got a picture of sandro with an english dictionary and appearently he said he's learning English to give himself the best possible chance of being a success at Spurs. I wish He'd actually say something rather then have papers probably fabricating stuff

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Tottenham-target-Sandro-Ranieri-prepares-for-summer-move-to-white-Hart-Lane-by-learning-English-article350775.html

I read that somewhere too but it said in the Premiership and not at Spurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭whitey21

I don't really see him leaving he doesn't have the name yet to get a move there.

wait till he plays in the world cup mate...

• Advertisement

We signed Sandro for 9m last night, won't be joining us until after the Copa Libertodes in August however.

Great bit of business.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

http://www.independent.ie/breaking-news/sport/sandro-set-for-spurs-2100584.html

In case anybody wanted to see proof that the deal is happening

where you see that. sky just say it might happen this week

mickman wrote: »
    where you see that. sky just say it might happen this week

Todays Independent.

http://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/spurs-pounce-for-boy-from-brazil-2100057.html

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Good stuff. Now time to bid for Torres >_<

If he's half as good as we're building him up to be we're sorted:P

If he's half as good as we're building him up to be we're sorted:P

Yeah it has all the same hallmarks as that Raphael guy who signed for Celtic a few years ago...:eek:

hudd is making rapid recovery apparently from his injury so if not back this sat then he will be back the sat after. jenas also so at least we will have centre midfielders back again

• Registered Users Posts: 774 ✭✭✭Woodgate

jenas also so at least we will have centre midfielders back again
    He can stay injured til the summer, then sell him, totally useless.

Does anyone know does setanta show copa dos libertos games wiki says they have the rights to the games but i cant see any thing on them

• Advertisement

hudd back in full training next week. may make fulham bench, if not he will be back for pompey, thank god for that.

now we need pal to get yellow against stoke and we will be sorted for april

hudd back in full training next week. may make fulham bench, if not he will be back for pompey, thank god for that.

now we need pal to get yellow against stoke and we will be sorted for april
    Ya definetly pick up the yellow it's a lie to say they don't do it on purpose

How best to pick it up though?

Is it against the rules to pick one up on purpose? Like I'd with 1min to go he takes off his shirt or handles the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

ziedth wrote: »
    How best to pick it up though?

Is it against the rules to pick one up on purpose? Like I'd with 1min to go he takes off his shirt or handles the ball.

Haha that'd be funny if he just took his shirt off for no reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

SuprSi wrote: »
    Haha that'd be funny if he just took his shirt off for no reason!

Ideally he'll take off his shirt after getting a last-minute winner on Saturday!

that would be a good way to get it.

lennon hopes to be back for april 17th now for chelsea game

pav wants to stay at the lane now, that man is very childish in fairness. if he is dropped for a few games he will want to leave again

I'm sure the way he plays he'll pick one up anyway but it could be comedy gold if he just randomly took it off on the pitch celebrating like an offisde or somethingg.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

lennon hopes to be back for april 17th now for chelsea game

The way Bale has been playing, if we had both Lennon & Bale on the wings, we'd have threats coming from all angles. Tom & Wilson in the middle - I really like the sound of that. No room for Luka or Nikko, but the pace and crossing ability there is massive. Bring either of the Croatians in for something completely different. With a fully fit squad, we really have some great options.

SuprSi wrote: »
    The way Bale has been playing, if we had both Lennon & Bale on the wings, we'd have threats coming from all angles. Tom & Wilson in the middle - I really like the sound of that. No room for Luka or Nikko, but the pace and crossing ability there is massive. Bring either of the Croatians in for something completely different. With a fully fit squad, we really have some great options.
    Put Modric in the hole behind pav

• Advertisement

And drop Defoe?

I couldn't see lukka being to happy about not being in starting xi. I can see him ahead of bale tbh.

Bale Is a great option though for the time being if we could nuture him out on the left for when lukka looks for that big move which I think he will.

Advertisement