Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Trophies

Options
  • 01-03-2010 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭

Can anyone explain how the trophy system works? I mean how much percent does the level increases with a bronze/silver/gold/platinum trophy?

I thought that by getting a platinum trophy, ur level would go up by one level (100% increase). However this didnt happen to me. I got a platinum for assassins creed 2 and my level 6 increased by just 10-20 percent.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,301 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

jmx009 wrote: »
    Can anyone explain how the trophy system works? I mean how much percent does the level increases with a bronze/silver/gold/platinum trophy?

I thought that by getting a platinum trophy, ur level would go up by one level (100% increase). However this didnt happen to me. I got a platinum for assassins creed 2 and my level 6 increased by just 10-20 percent.

If you think your level goes up by one when you get a plat, how did you get to lvl 6 with just one plat?

A platinum trophy is just one trophy. Why would you expect to level up with one trophy?

By gaining a plat, you don't get 100% of a game. It just means you got all the trophies available in a game. The donkey work was done by getting all the bronze, silver and gold trophies.

Advertisement