Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying from spurs website

Options
  • 01-03-2010 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Hi folks.I was just wondering if any of you bought gear from the club website using your laser card. A laser card is also a maestro card and maestro is one of the accepted cards. Every time I try paying for something I get a message saying unable to authorise your card. Is there something I need to do set the card up for buying on the site. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

kakee wrote: »
    Hi folks.I was just wondering if any of you bought gear from the club website using your laser card. A laser card is also a maestro card and maestro is one of the accepted cards. Every time I try paying for something I get a message saying unable to authorise your card. Is there something I need to do set the card up for buying on the site. Thanks in advance.

I'm fairly sure that while you can laser maestro card in person outside of Ireland you can't use them for online purchases outside of Ireland. They're meant for in person use and not online use. Check with your bank.

The use of laser/maestro is mentioned here in this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055539707

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Believe you will have to use a credit card. Dont think there is anyway around it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Also, you dont have to order it online, you can call the club shop, give them the product code, and do it that way...just another option.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

Hi lads I found this online, just wondering has anyone bought from this site. They are selling the spurs home or away jersey with shorts for less than €30

http://www.wowjerseys.com/0910-tottenham-hotspur-home-shirt-p-8045.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

Hi lads I found this online, just wondering has anyone bought from this site. They are selling the spurs home or away jersey with shorts for less than €30

http://www.wowjerseys.com/0910-tottenham-hotspur-home-shirt-p-8045.html

imagine they would be fake. cheaper than the orginal all the same so if you want to save a few quid.....

• Advertisement
Advertisement