Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KDFL

Options
  • 01-03-2010 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭

Hi guys :)

I'm part of a new football club that's starting up in Donard. As far as I'm aware of we're entering in the the bottom division if the KDFL. If I'm not mistaken the season begins the first week in April.

I thought it'd be a good idea to have a discussion thread about matches etc and would be handy to establish links for friendly matches etc!

Anyone else on here playing this season?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Good idea for a thread and all the best with the new club by the way! Don't play KDFL myself still have another year to go underage, was thinking about joining up with a senior team soon though just to get back playing, any idea of what the standard would be like?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Good idea for a thread and all the best with the new club by the way! Don't play KDFL myself still have another year to go underage, was thinking about joining up with a senior team soon though just to get back playing, any idea of what the standard would be like?
    No idea man. We're akin to the Renford Rejects at the moment. We only had our first training session there yesterday, less said the better really! We'll be put in the bottom division hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭32finn

Hey guys, the new season is kicking off on sunday march 28th. Hope all goes well with the new club voltwad and best of luck for the season ahead.

32finn wrote: »
    Hey guys, the new season is kicking off on sunday march 28th. Hope all goes well with the new club voltwad and best of luck for the season ahead.
    Is there a web database for the league? Thanks man

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭32finn

at the moment i dont think there is. the old site was part of the kildare county website but since they went out of business the sites has also gone. ill try find out what is happening regards a new site and get back to you.

• Advertisement

at the moment i dont think there is. the old site was part of the kildare county website but since they went out of business the sites has also gone. ill try find out what is happening regards a new site and get back to you.
    Thanks mate, much appreciated.

Any update? I hear the league start-date has been pushed forward a week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 curno10

Voltwad wrote: »
    No idea man. We're akin to the Renford Rejects at the moment. We only had our first training session there yesterday, less said the better really! We'll be put in the bottom division hopefully.

All new teams to the kildare league start at the bottom. I will be playing yous this season:D

curno10 wrote: »
    All new teams to the kildare league start at the bottom. I will be playing yous this season:D
    Sad to say our Donard team won't be going ahead. The other one will be but they've now refused to share the pitch with us and we can't set up a team within 3 miles of them or something :(

Who you playing for? Need players?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 curno10

I play for clongorey, its a good side but pulled out last year so were starting back at the bottom. cant say we need players but if you got some quality then youl surely be wanted anyway,the team is located just outside Newbridge. Are you close by?

• Advertisement

curno10 wrote: »
    I play for clongorey, its a good side but pulled out last year so were starting back at the bottom. cant say we need players but if you got some quality then youl surely be wanted anyway,the team is located just outside Newbridge. Are you close by?
    Nope I'm in Blessington. Thanks anyway man

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭MRPRO03

Anyone got a list for each division ?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭scunner

Have the KDFL got a website?

Looks like there is None.

Bump !

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rushden

Major Bump!!! Anybody know when the new season kicks off, thinking of joining up with a team

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭rondeco

Season woll begin in april

Advertisement