Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parachuting?

Options
  • 01-03-2010 11:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,399 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests I have been having a dream about parachuting :confused:

At the start of the dream it starts off fun and laxy-daisy with loads of bright colours. There's a group of us doing it but I don't know anyone in the group. It's all laughs and giggles getting in to gear and getting up in the air.

Then all of a sudden it turns into some dessert commando aerial attack thing :confused:

A red light goes on and I look around and everyone is in army attire and suited up for some sort of assault. The little plane we were in is now a massive sort of C-17 jet.

All the bright colours are gone and it's now brown and green and very dull. The only light is the red one within the cabin. Next thing I know I'm slotting down a visor and running for the ramp at the back of the plane, dive, feel my stomach shoot upwards and screaming wooooooooooohhooooooooo, looking over my shoulder and giving a thumbs up to those above me :confused:

I've had it 3 or 4 times now and it's pretty cool but I can't put my finger on why I've been having it.

Comments

Advertisement