Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What electricity provider are you using?

• 01-03-2010 11:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Folkes
    I recently got a new electricity supply to an out farm. I was wondering what providers are people using? Who is best for price ?
    I probably wont have a hugh draw, mostly lighting, camera, dehorning etc. and probably no need for night metering.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭vanderbadger

changed to bord gais, you get about 10% reduction on your bill for a year or 2 anyway, maybe a bit more if you pay by direct debit, I think airtricity are much the same

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

I switched to bord gais recently and received a 12% reduction compared to esb rates when paying with direct debit. I saw many areas at the ploughing championships 2009 advertising wind turbines and was thinking of getting one. By their calculations I think i remember telling my self that i had enough power for lights and the garage and that my electricity bill would be very small which would justify the expense of buying a turbine.

Advertisement