Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damange assessment for Insurance Claim

Options
  • 01-03-2010 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi,

I live in an apt, and during the weekend the apartment two floors above me had a burst pipe from their washing machine that flooded their apt and then leaked into mine and the apt directly above mine.

The management company are covering the damage through their block insurance, but have asked me to get somone into assess the damage on my behalf.

Who do i get to do this? A builder? Can someone recommned to me, someone who could do this for me? I live in Dublin city center.

Thanks,
    Daithi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I'd just get a reputable local builder and get an estimate. Send it on and see if the insurance company are happy with this.

My thoughts just though.

Advertisement