Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lidl florabest lawnmower

Options
  • 01-03-2010 12:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi
    just wondering has anyone any taughts on lidl florabest lawnmower, it will be on sale 4th march for 199 euro

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,897 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

It looks OK & is certainly good value for a self drive. The terms of the 3 year warranty might be a bit restrictive.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.20100304.p.Petrol_Lawnmower

Yep wondered the same myself I currently have a flymo hover with the box storage on the mower. Its shoite. if the grass is a slight bit wet its fooked. I promised 2 summers ago I would get rid of it.

I am seriously looking at this if opions are there they would be most appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 hell

I have that mower. I like it alright but now the self propell thing doesnt work after a few mows. So if anyone knows why...or is there a manual?

Advertisement