Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 v 10 Tournament

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

ah poo cant believe i missed this

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Is there a new club that we have to join or something, or we using the one we're all in!?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

We are using the one we are all in for simplicity. It would be hassle to get everyone to join a new one....and ultimately there is no need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 FVPA

FVPA 10v10 Super Sunday Tournament
    Following on from the very successful community shield.
    Date: Sunday 28th March 2010
    KO: 19:00 GMT
    Rules and Format: http://www.fvpa.co.uk/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=137
    As there are 5 teams per league, 1 team per league per round will sit out for one game.

Managers Please report to FVPA Live Chat no later than 18:45 to meet each other and the fourth official.

KO times per fixture are for guidance and may vary if teams encounter any invite/connection problems.

Guys can u confirm what your club name will be, and Managers name.

cheers
    FVPA

• Advertisement

Unless I'm mistaken,

Boards Ireland.
    Yapamillias.

Kirby wrote: »
    Unless I'm mistaken,

Boards Ireland.
    Yapamillias.

Can this be confirmed, so we can change league Table & Fixture list.

Cheers
    FVPA

Sporting Club Corinthians - Yorkie Blades
    Freedom Footballers FC - Devenomized
    Sweetpatch FC - AJReid
    Planet Fifa -
    PJAY1892LFC

XBLN XI - ARightTouch85
    Baker Athletic - Baker011
    Goldenballz - Vict0r Sweet
    Boards Ireland - Yapamillias
    Alvo Athletic FC - Skinty Mac
    Substandard Liege - KingAndyXVII

Please can all Managers make sure, your Friends List on Xbox Live includes all Managers taking part

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

FVPA wrote: »
    Sporting Club Corinthians - Yorkie Blades
    Freedom Footballers FC - Devenomized
    Sweetpatch FC - AJReid
    Planet Fifa -
    PJAY1892LFC

XBLN XI - ARightTouch85
    Baker Athletic - Baker011
    Goldenballz - Vict0r Sweet
    Boards Ireland - Yapamillias
    Alvo Athletic FC - Skinty Mac
    Substandard Liege - KingAndyXVII

Please can all Managers make sure, your Friends List on Xbox Live includes all Managers taking part

done :cool:

Format

2 Groups consisting of 5 Teams

Teams Play each other once. 3pts for a Win, 1pt for a draw and 0 pts for a Loss.

Top 2 Teams from Group A & Group B go into Semi - Finals.

Goal Difference decides the overall standings, if Teams are still tied for Points after that, goals scored will decide final standing, if teams are still tied, a play off match will take place to determine final standing.

Rules

1. Teams must Play with 10 men, in the event that a team have connection problems,players failing to turn up on the night then you must speak to the Competition Adjudicator within the Live FVPA Chat Room ASAP to gain authorisation of the use of no less than 8 players.

2. You may start the Tournament with 14 players of which any 10 can be fielded for each game.

3. Managers must ensure their teams are ready to play at KO of 19:00 GMT after each game a you may take a 5min break.

4. The Home Manager must Invite the Away team from within Clubs, if there are any problems connecting, please allow the other team to try and Invite instead.

5. If you lose a player whilst loading up the first time and before KO, then your team can quit, the manager must invite the other manager into a private Chat to start game again,Please refer to Match Rules.

6.Teams can use an ANY.

If you come across something that is not covered then please post here. We want to keep this as relaxed as possible, however if during the competition you encounter any problems please log into chat and speak to the official adjudicator.

Thanks to all teams for taking part, this is our 2nd major 10v10 competition and we are pleased with the response of 10 teams!

We would expect nothing less than respect between all teams! enjoy the competition, if you have footage from games let us know, highlights will be published on the FVPA TV channel.

May the best team win!

Yours In fifa

Kelley and Mark

• Advertisement

Match Rules

icon_post_target.gif
    Each Team will have 3 attempts to start the game using clubs invite, this is due to players lagging out before game comences - ideally all players should have rebooted before kick off (known to help)

Managers to decide if they are going to play with an ANY.

Game play Issues.... complaints during & After game
    We doubt there will be any need for this...but just in case there's a mix up etc, we will be asking a well respected figure , Who is not involved with any of the Clubs taken part inTournament, 4th Official will be taking this role on .He will be in FVPA Chatroom during Super Sunday Tournament.

and finally please respect all Teams taking part in Tournament, we didn't have 0ne issue regarding "Community Shield" meaning an enjoyable night for all concerned.

Good Luck

FVPA

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

Should we discuss where everyone is to play?
    Would be handy to have everyone in a position so the can get use to it playing clubs and online ect till sunday

Have a formation chart to show who's playing where??

Should we discuss where everyone is to play?
    Would be handy to have everyone in a position so the can get use to it playing clubs and online ect till sunday

Have a formation chart to show who's playing where??

im waiting for the last one or two lads on boards to get back to me by tonight at the latest or ill have to delve into the transfer market...the formation team sheet will be up midnight tonight (i hope)

Its going to be the first game line up but it will change depending on performances. Get on tonight though and we can practice set positions and try to get some last minute attribute upgrades.

im waiting for the last one or two lads on boards to get back to me by tonight at the latest or ill have to delve into the transfer market...the formation team sheet will be up midnight tonight (i hope)

Sorry I've been away the last couple of days. Ill definitely be able to play on Sunday. Ill be online tonight as well.

Sorry I've been away the last couple of days. Ill definitely be able to play on Sunday. Ill be online tonight as well.

that is good news...11 players from boards (including the lads who are coming a little later in the night)...ill sign 3 other guys on a free transfer so we will have 14 on the night.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

I'm working tonight, but I'll be on around 1am if you's are still on then!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,373 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

SRFC90 wrote: »
    I'm working tonight, but I'll be on around 1am if you's are still on then!

might only be starting at 1am, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭dougee19

wanna throw an x-box tag on this?
    I really got my hopes up and was just about to reply when I noticed it was x-box, would saved a few pages of reading

teamlineupcopy.jpg

• Advertisement

clubs for tonight at about 10...an early session for us.

Adjust your players according to your role. (LB, RB, LCB, RCB, CDM, LM, RM, CAM, LS, RS)

If your not in the starting 11 or cant make it on the night get online and we will give you a position as we prob wont get the 10 guys on at the same time and playing with 10 is good practice)

Is their anyway of changing our stadium for home matches?

Always seems to be raining in that ****ty little stadium :D

our home stadium must be in Donegal then :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

great stuff. better practice my crossing so :P

You guys fancy a few games now? Start early in the day for a change. Lazy thursday. Nothing else much to do.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,373 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

cool team sheet, ill try my best to make it. is parawind not able to make this?

Marc..... continetal left back! Should be interesting!

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    cool team sheet, ill try my best to make it. is parawind not able to make this?

He'll probably miss the first few games. Be back for the rest though.

FYI: use your mic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭Mister Robinson

I won't be on till after 12 tonight, Alot of college work so dunno if I'll get on at all

Edit:And where is my sexy name on that list :P

Advertisement