Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 v 10 Tournament

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

If you make the home stadium one of the south american ones, we'll probably get dry sunny matches all the time!!

See you's at 10, going to bed early as 4 hours sleep isn't good :(

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

I won't be on till after 12 tonight, Alot of college work so dunno if I'll get on at all

Edit:And where is my sexy name on that list :P

didnt include the three guys who will prob be coming late...but dont worry arsenal buildup play, inter defending and scoopy chips await

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

are people going on at 10?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

several of us on now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 FVPA

FVPA Super Sunday results will be live on Facebook & Twitter

Just to make teams aware regarding semi finals & 3rd & 4th Place if matches end in a draws, they will have to be replayed until theres a winner.
    Please take the time to read Tournament Rules, any concerns please get in touch with us.

FVPA Super Sunday Rules & Format

Tournament Club overviews

Baker Athletic
    Goldenballz FC
    Boards Ireland
    Substandard Liege
    FC Lemonade
    Sporting Club Corinthians
    Freedom Footballers FC
    Sweetpatch FC
    Planet Fifa
    XBLN XI

Club Managers
    Sporting Club Corinthians - Yorkie Blades
    Freedom Footballers FC - Devenomized
    Sweetpatch FC - AJReid
    Planet Fifa - PJAY1892LFC
    XBLN XI - ARightTouch85
    Baker Athletic - Baker011
    Goldenballz - Vict0r Sweet
    Boards Ireland - Yapamillias
    FC Lemonade - SirPhish
    Substandard Liege - KingAndyXVII

Group A

Boards Ireland
    Goldenballz FC,
    Planet Fifa,
    SubStandard Liege,
    Freedom Footballers FC

Group B

FC Lemonade,
    Sporting Club Corinthians,
    Sweetpatch FC,
    XBLN XI,
    Baker Athletic

Please make sure your players reset their routers before Tournaments begins.

Thankyou

• Advertisement

Anyone around tonight?

Yeah, should be on around 10!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

I'll be on after the Rovers match.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Lamposts

I'll be on at 10 as well. x

Will be on in 20 min...nom nom time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Might be on soon, have a Flash assignment due Wednesday, and have 8 scenes to complete.

I would advise all to play a few exhibition matches on Sunday before this, to get your players form up!! Will be a good boost for the tournament!

anyone coming on for a few tonight?

sure y not :D

Anyone on for a few games in a bit?

yeah ill come on.. just post on here when youre ready

So whats the plan for later?

Get on around 6 to get a couple of practice matches in?

sounds good. see you at 6.

lads the clocks go forward an hour, its 6.14 now...practice was meant to be at 6

Let us know what's going on when ya can kirby or yapa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Fairly annoyed about my connection. Kept getting that blank screen where people normally ready up EVEN after I did the sign out thing, then I tried restarting the Xbox. Got to play 2 games instead of 5 :(

Of all times for it to happen like, no problems all week leading up to the games. Duno if it had anythng to do with they're being 20 people. Played COD straight after and I'm the host of about half the matches I'm in. Makes no sense. :confused:

Well done to all those involved. We came...we saw...we were robbed. It was very enjoyable, we had some very close matches and judging by other results we would have had a very good chance of winning the semi final had the lag been missing. Well done to all involved. I will let you guys about any updates regarding more club tournaments.

Well at least the yanks didn't win. Every touch in that last match I had just went to the opposition. It was so frustrating. The Moose didn't even get to live out his childhood dream of scoring in a final.

Lamposts wrote: »
    Moose didn't even get to live out his childhood dream of moving to Canada to rejoin the herd.

Fixed your post for ya. :D

Didnt go as planned then i take it :(

semi finals not bad man. and we would have won that if the yanks hadn't hosted it.

I heard Moose has hit the drink pretty hard after last nights semi final. Saw this picture in the sun today...

moose.jpg

WHY MOOSE!? WHY?

On behalf of FVPA we would like to thank Board Ireland for taking part in Super Sunday, you all conducted yourselves in the right way, you really added to a successful night, and we hope to see you in future Tournaments and Leagues.

FVPA Sunday league Application

We are now taking applications for FVPA Sunday League

Quick Overview...

1.League matches will take place on a Sunday evening, kick off time to be arranged by both Managers and posted within fvpa Forums.

2.Teams play Home & Away fixtures

3.UK Players to host games

4.Teams Play each other Twice. 3pts for a Win, 1pt for a draw and 0 pts for a Loss.

5.Minimum amount of players needed to start a League game will be 7 Players, ideally we hope Managers would try to field a full 10 players.

6.Each team to submit Squad sheet before Season starts, these players will be contracted to your club for the season, this can be checked by 4th Official on EA Sports World Clubs.

7.Each Team can have as many Players in their squad.Transfers will only take place between FVPA League clubs...players that aren't contracted to a club...are classed as a free agent and can be signed anytime.

8.Transfer windows will be planned into season, this is to prevent, club hoppers.

9.Tournament nights build into Sunday League season

FVPA Sunday League Application

• Advertisement

so are we doing this league thing? doesnt sound bad if the hosts are from the uk..

Advertisement