Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 v 10 Tournament

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Yapamillias

Msg sent to organisers regarding local UK/Euro hosts, our decision on joining rests on theirs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 FVPA

Hi Guys

Squad list needs to be in by Midnight tomorrow......

FVPA Sunday League Rules

Please see Squad, Transfers and Free Agent Rules: Click Here

1.League matches will take place on a Sunday evening, kick off time to be arranged by both Managers and posted within fvpa Forums.

2.Teams play Home & Away fixtures

3. UK Players to host games (except where the majority of the Team are Non UK)

4.Teams Play each other Twice. 3pts for a Win, 1pt for a draw and 0 pts for a Loss.

5.Minimum amount of players needed to start a League game will be 10 Players, ideally we hope Managers would try to field a full 10 players, but in the event of players unable to connect to Live or late cry off's, League games will be allowed to commence with no less than 7 players.

6.Each team to submit Squad sheet before Season starts, these players will be contracted to your club for the season, this can be checked by 4th Official on EA Sports World Clubs.

7.Each Team can have a maximum of 15 Players in their squad.Transfers will only take place between FVPA League clubs...players that aren't contracted to a club...are classed as a free agent. Squad Lists

8.Transfer windows will be planned into season, this is to prevent, club hoppers.

9.Tournament nights build into Sunday League season

10. FVPA reserve the right to remove any club found to be using Foul, Abusive, aggressive & Racist language during Tournament games. Post libellous, insulting, antagonistic, racist, aggressive or otherwise abusive remarks about any individual or Website.FVPA reserve the right to deduct points or in extreme cases removal of any club found to be using Crossbar Glitch, Freekick Glitch,Keeper Glitch, Game abandonment.

11. If managers can't agree on a time of KO then they must use the default 8pm GMT

We will be using Automatic League Fixture software, this will produce Fixture list consisting of all teams entered, and will be posted on fvpa.co.uk for all to see.

Match Rules
    Each Team will have 3 attempts to start the game using clubs invite, this is due to players lagging out before game commences - ideally all players should have rebooted before kick off (known to help)

Managers to decide if they are going to play with an ANY.

Game play Issues.... complaints during & After game
    We doubt there will be any need for this...but just in case there's a mix up etc, we will be asking a well respected figure , Who is not involved with any of the Clubs taken part inTournament, 4th Official will be taking this role on .He will be in FVPA Chatroom during Super Sunday Tournament.

and finally please respect all Teams taking part in Sunday League, meaning an enjoyable night for all concerned.

If you come across something that is not covered then please post here. We want to keep this as relaxed as possible, however if during the League Season, you encounter any problems please log into chat and speak to the official adjudicator.

file.php?avatar=53_1260366191.png

Yours In Fifa

Kelley and Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I'd love to be on the boards team for this if there's places. I'd play anywhere in defense and i'd be reliable each week to turn up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

I'd love to be on the boards team for this if there's places. I'd play anywhere in defense and i'd be reliable each week to turn up.
    Hey Jimmy,

Look at this thread here http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055699064
    and follow the instructions

Sea-nog!

Clubs Issues (360 & PS3) I'm interested in Club Issues regarding 360 & PS3, please list your concerns and main items you would like addressed.
    I know the temptation to be negative or slag EA in this thread will be too much for people to ignore for some.
    This could be a chance for you to make your Fifa Clubs experience even more better thru your input, so please the more constructive comments and ideas would be far more beneficial to the worldwide Fifa Community.

Many Thanks
    Mark

• Advertisement

You can also add feedback in this thread as well....

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/fifa-10-clubs/1097919-clubs-issues-360-ps3.html

Cheers Mark

Fifa Club's Issues Feedback List (xbox360 & PS3)

1.Keepers are too small should be at least 75, free kick glitching, Shouldn't be allowed, to see each others 100% and rec after picking ready, should make it like yfl tbh, every time u win u get certain amount of money, and u spend the money on players, and the players cant leave until there contract is up.
    Test the game enough to ensure there are no glitches (mainly in clubs i.e. free kick glitch, crossbar glitch)

2. Make specific lobbies for clubs with certain points wanting to play against other clubs with similar points. Also specific lobbies for countries - as too often I've come up against someone from Hong Kong with a terrible connection. Could also sort lobbies by connection.

3. I think goalies just need to be better in general not only in clubs - i.e. if there is a slow pass across the goalie sometimes they will just palm it out to the side of them rather than holding onto it. Possibly a top rated goalie for every clubs team would make it much harder for teams to score and would make it more interesting in general.

4. I think super long throw- ins should be removed all together as not all players can throw that long and it would certainly stop the crossbar glitch.

5. Allow players to keep playing if there are 3 of them and someone lags out. Obviously if 2 people lag out from a group of 3 then the game should be forfeited still.

6. I think the idea the guy above had is pretty sound. To stop club hoppers, people should have a certain minimum contract and value which goes up with their ability/record and teams could increase their amount of money by winning games/trophies.

7. There should be no such thing as pro-ranked games in clubs - and if there is no-one should be able to get on the leaderboard just by playing pro-ranked games and being able to quit out if they're doing badly without it effecting their rating. I think the Leaderboards in general could actually be more detailed and more cleverly weighted, taking all things into account to the right extent.

Club crest design - as you'll see within clubs forum, most clubs have designed their own Club Badge, given them a sense of ownership, a clan type of attitude.

Club Strip design - Again giving clubs a sense of ownership, given club members a feeling of been Different from the rest, most importantly their own [FONT=&quot]identity[/FONT].

Goal Keepers
    For Clubs to be able to chose their own Goal Keeper characteristics ....

David James....Veteran GK...shows experience in high pressure moments.
    Heurelho Gomes.....6ft plus, Strong dealing with crosses and shot stopper.
    Shay Given........Smaller Goal Keeper, good shot stopper, strong on one on ones.
    Cech,Reina.....Foreign style of Goal Keeping...punches rather than catches ball, athletic, good shot stopper.

Virtual Pro Accomplishments & Leader Boards

Would also like to replace VP Accomplishments %, with VP having a monetary valve, by appearances, assists, clean sheets, tackles, goals scored, Players form.
    Leader Boards replaced with a team of the week and at the end of each season...Team of the season, this would be made up of players from different Clubs, players with the biggest monetary increase, Team of the season would be made up of players with the biggest monetary Valve.

To change the dressing Room setup.....rather than have dressing room 1, 2, 3
    Instead dressing room 1 used for
    ranked matches, Dressing room 2 used for Friendlies, this would be non ranked more for clubs to practice with their team, as common practice amongst Xbox clubs is to create several clubs...one been used with full 10 players in attendance aiming to push up the ranking system the other club to practice where rank points are not important to them but more to chillout and play with less than 10 players.
    Tournament Dressing room 4/6 teams in tournament would be dressing room 3, I say this so this can be completed within a few hrs of playing and players don't become bored etc.
    It would also be nice for live scores of the other matches been played in your tournament been flashed across the bottom of your TV screen adding to the excitement.

13. Yellow Cards (Tournament Clubs Mode Only)
    Would also love to see players after acquiring 2 yellow cards in a Tournament,having to miss the next tournament game and banned from Tournament dressing rooms for one match.
    Sending Off's
    Again a player receives a straight red card...serious foul play...is banned from dressing rooms for one game, player that receives two yellow cards and gets his marching orders, will also be banned from all dressing rooms for one match.

14. The option to edit stadium Name within clubs menu system.
    The option to select which football ground your club uses within clubs menu system.
    To be able to chose which Football, club will use within clubs menu system.
    Also to have the option of 2/3 custom club strips.
    Intro prior to kick off, using Sky's line up system...shows Virtual Pro's Faces in their selected positions...before kickoff.
    Virtual Pro's to be shown prior to kick off, lined up with the camera switching from player to player like they do in Internationals Matches.
    Practice area for clubs...the ability for Virtual Pro's to work on set pieces, Formation, passing etc.

15.End games with Penalty shoot-outs instead of draws.

16.Better ratings for defenders would be nice, like making a last ditch clearance counting as a - pass etc.

17.Not much of a problem but it would be good if teams could sort out the tactics & positions in the dressing room & save waiting around for ages,
    Give us the option of extra time & pens,Give the club a choice of keepers to use or let us create one so we have someone who looks like a keeper in goal not these midgets we have at the minute,
    Edit tactics & positions in game

FVPA Super Sunday Tournament (25th July) 10 v 10 We will be hosting a "FVPA Super Sunday Tournament" on the 25th July.
    We are in the process of finding a Manager for a EA Forums XI Club to take part.

Quick breakdown

Start Time 7.00pm
    Minimum Players 7
    Maximum Players 10
    No restrictions regarding squad size
    Tournament format will depend on how many teams enter.
    Newly created clubs can enter

Any club's interested in taken part, send Gr00vy or myself a PM and we'll get back to you.

Current Holders "FVPA Super Sunday" Baker Athletic

All Clubs Welcome

Advertisement