Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power Wash Hire

Options
  • 01-03-2010 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭

Does anywhere in Greystones hire out powerhoses. I need to clean around a drain that got blocked (ewwwgh - very smelly) and give the decking a good old blast before I treat it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭birdwatcher

Don't know about hiring one...but if you're only looking to do a couple of jobs with one, you can probably pick up an inexpensive pressure washer in Argos or Woodies for about €70

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Maisy

Neets, if you don't want to buy one and don't need one on an ongoing basis, I have a small one you are welcome to borrow, for the times that are in it :)

I use it to clean up after the dogs and to clean out the wheelie bins every so often, PM me if you are interested but I wont be at all offended if you would rather not !

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭neets

Maisy wrote: »
    Neets, if you don't want to buy one and don't need one on an ongoing basis, I have a small one you are welcome to borrow, for the times that are in it :)

I use it to clean up after the dogs and to clean out the wheelie bins every so often, PM me if you are interested but I wont be at all offended if you would rather not !

Thanks a million for the offer, I really appreciate it. We bit the bullet and bought one so I'm going to powerhose everything within a 5 mile radius come Saturday - including the kids....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Maisy

Enjoy - I find it hugely theraputic :D

Advertisement