Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lapierre S-Tech 200

• 01-03-2010 12:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 194 ✭✭

Hi all, I am a runner who turned to cycling when injury struck. I bought a great Lappiere S-Tech 200 (Brand new: 14 months ago) and am now selling it. This bike is in mint condition and has only been used once every week or two at most while long-term running injury recovered. It was barely used at all to be honest.
    It is perfect for entry level triathletes and long training cycles. Height wise I am 5, 9” but the bike is unisex up to heights 6-foot plus. The Lapierre is top spec using alloy 7005 frame and Shimano equipment. I'll even throw in a helmet – all for €500. It’s the red and white model… photos on laptop at home I will update with later. Selling at €500 to the first person interested. (It’s selling as new for €750). I am based in Naas, Kildare.

Frame : ALU 7005 T4-T6, FLEX DESIGN
    Fork : Lappierre CARBON, PIVOT ALU
    Headset : AHEAD SET 1-1/8
    Bottom Bracket : SHIMANO OCTALINK BBES25 121MM
    Crankset : SHIMANO 2200 30X42X52
    Stem : RITCHEY LOGIC 4BOLTS, OS
    Seatpost : ALU, CHARIOT ALU 27.2X300
    Handlebars : RITCHEY LOGIC 31.8
    Front derailleur : SHIMANO 2200
    Rear derailleur : SHIMANO 2200 8S
    Brakes: PROMAX ALU RC452
    Shifters : SHIMANO STI 2200 3x8S