Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokémon of the Week: Wartortle

Options
  • 01-03-2010 1:24pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Thanks to Bulbapedias random page, this weeks Pokémon of the Week is none other than Wartortle!

wartortle.gif

Type Water

Species Turtle Pokémon

Ability Torrent

Pokédex
    National #008
    Kanto #008
    Johto #238*
    Hoenn #210*
    Sinnoh #—

Height 3'03"
    Weight 49.6 lbs.

Discuss the awesomeness that is Wartortle. A strong mid-evolution Pokémon, you cant go wrong with Wartortle! I loved my Wartortle in Pokémon Red, he was a tough Pokémon that was serious business. Got me out of some sticky situations :o

(admin you can remove this, just thought Pokémon of the Week would be a good idea :pac:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Good old Wartortle. They just don't make 'em like they used to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

A Neurotic wrote: »
    Good old Wartortle. They just don't make 'em like they used to.

Amen to that. Love wartortle. Its my favorite second evolution starter. Hes just got a level of coolness thats great. Even his drawings have character

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

I always liked wartortle till i began to watch the series and found him to be a little boll*x, I loved squirtle and Blastoise

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Wartortle is the awesome, stuff Blastoise! Wartortle FTW!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Good idea, I like it :) Don't be afraid to post new ideas and stuff

As for Wartortle: He's awesome!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Eh, I'm kinda indifferent about Wartortle. Base stats were alright, but the movepool wasn't really the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Meh, I'm more of a Charmeleon man, myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Hmm, I never really give much thought to middle evolutions so I don't know what to say apart from I like Wartortles tail :)

The D/P/Pt Pokédex entry says they can live up to 10,000 years! What happens when their trainer dies :( (or am I thinking about this too much?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

I prefer Ivysaur & Charmeleon myself.

Advertisement