Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dental nursing interview

Options
  • 01-03-2010 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

im filling in my cao now and im just turned 18.. dental nursing is in der quite at the top ... im intersested but have applied for a diffrent route through marnio im called for an inteview and rely dont no wha to expect its comming up soon and im kind of freekin out frown.gif ... cud do wit a bit of advice if anyone is up for it ... i hear ur doin dental nursing can u tel me any thing bout it like wha qualities should have and all i want to no if im suited to it ... would relay help .. i just saw a post you left on a covo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Hi,

can you tell me what post you are responding to? Did you find it through google or did you click reply to a post on boards.ie?

this forum is for boards.ie issues , you might be better off posting this in the Dental Issues forum under the SOC category or in one of the many college forums under EDU.

LoLth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

dental issues is under Sci :)

Advertisement