Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gandhis, Le Galaxie, Valerie Francis, Adrian Crowley March 19th @ the Academy

• 01-03-2010 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Ladies and Gentlemen, brothers and sisters, it gives me the upmost pride and pleasure to announce the first few details of the SCOOP Foundation's web launch party.

It's taking place in both the Main Room and the Green Room in the Academy on Abbey St, Dublin on Friday the 19th of March. Two rooms crammed with some of the best bands and DJs in Ireland today:

Featuring:

Bands:

Le Galaxie - The Gandhis - Valerie Francis (Choice and Meteor Award Nominee) - The Scribble Soundsystem ft. MC Little Feet and MC Ophelia - Adrian Crowley (Choice Award Nominee) - The Ambience Affair - Robotnik - MC Ophelia and Red Square - Ann Scott - Bare Audio - Jobot

DJs:

Cian and Cyril from 110th Street (Galway) - Jon Averill - Alison Curtis (Today FM)

We're very proud and excited to have all these acts on the bill, each and evey one brings something different to the table.

Free SCOOPs as standard :) We really want to tear the roof of the place with this one....

Tickets are only €12 (for 16 acts!) and are available from ticketmaster.ie or on the door of the night.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/The-Scoop-Foundation-Save-Children-Out-Of-Poverty-tickets/artist/1028805

The SCOOP website:

Our website will be the centre of the SCOOP universe. Not only will it be the place to get in touch to get involved, to express an idea or opinion or to challenge us in any way you see fit & not only will it have all our latest news on events, fundraisers and other such developments and news, but it will also be where you, our patron, can see exactly where the funds we raise go, and how they are spent. We will have constant updates, photos and videos showing the progression of all our projects.

So as I write this I am also plugging away on the site. It will go live on the 1st of March, and I hope you all like it and use it wisely!!
    Andy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 calvin clean

Congrats to Snr Crowley for winning the Choice Award last night. Gerrin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 calvin clean

Upstairs:

Alison Curtis 1.00 – 2.45

Le Galaxie 12.10 - 1.00

The Gandhis 11.30 - 12.10

MC Ophelia & Red Square 10.35 - 11.15

The Ambience Affair 9.50 - 10.20

Jobot 9.10 – 9.30

Robotnik 8.40- 9.05

Downstairs:

100th Street 12.45 – 2.45

Jon Averill 12.00 - 12.45