Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

left myself logged on in college (possibly in multiple places)

Options
  • 01-03-2010 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭

just arrived in college and found myself logged on to a computer i was using the other day.

not sure if ive left myself logged in other places either.

is there anyway i can bump my account offline or if i change my password will it auto log me out of any computer ive left myself signed on?

any help would be great!

cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Hey there,

Best bet is to untick the "keep me logged in" box when you log in each time. The session will time out after 20 mins (I think it is) of inactivity. However, it's up to you to be careful with your account - doubly so if you're a mod.

Dav

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

thanks dav, ill be more aware now.

Is there anyway i can ensure im not currently logged on anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Is there anyway i can ensure im not currently logged on anywhere?

Not really, at least none that I can think of. All I can think of is doing is looking over your past posts to see if there are any you didn't make.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

ive had a look through everything, and ive changed my password. Im probably just being paranoid about it.

cheers!

Advertisement