Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DRIVING INSTRUCTORS???Richie Moran?

Options
  • 01-03-2010 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Just failed my test.Again...Think need a new instructor so would really appreciate if you could recommend someone. Found something about the instructors on the forum where most were saying good things about Richie Moran.Would anyone have a contact number to him??

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

I'm using Billy Drennan A1 motoring school at the moment and I'm finiding him good (although we'll see what the examiner thinks). I'm sure if you google it, you'll find him.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Sharons school of motoring, she's supposed to be good, look here . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭anneboleyn

Whatever you do make sure you go with someone who is ADI registered. I've seen loads of instructors driving round Kilkenny who aren't - and if they aren't registered they also aren't properly insured and are just driving on domestic insurance.

http://www.drivertesting.info/

will give you a list of ADIs in your area.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Larry O Neill is your man. Some lad for the cursing and chit chat. Reallly nice man I fine Im learning a lot from him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 tz1981

Have to say Larry O'Neill aswell. Everyone in my family passed first time with him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

go with Richie Moran, hes one of the best by far and sound out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭Annuv

Another vote for Richie Moran

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Lord ButterSlip

Larry O Neill Great chap for the banter and a bit of a song aswell. Really good instructor. 0567761054

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Sharons school of motoring, she's supposed to be good, look here . . .

She wasn't the greatest instructor when teaching my missus to drive (and I am being polite). Went to Castle School of motoring after that and seemed to be a more thorough instructor.

Advertisement