Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Growing Pains

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

I think I've stopped growing, shame, you can never be too tall imo.

Arcade Panda, it was the opposite for me. I was taller than my friends in the early school years and then they sort of caught up to an extent. I haven't grown much the last few years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

flyswatter wrote: »
    I think I've stopped growing, shame, you can never be too tall imo.

Really?

tallest.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

flyswatter wrote: »
    Arcade Panda, it was the opposite for me. I was taller than my friends in the early school years and then they sort of caught up to an extent. I haven't grown much the last few years.
    I was kind of like that I was one of the shorter guys for ages and then the growing happened, I didn't get growing pains too badly,just that I had the odd occasion where I was left trapped in bed,unable to move my legs to get up and tell someone,only happened maybe 3 times though.

I'll admit you can be too tall[I'd say anything over 6ft 7"] as of now,I'm 6 3" and hoping to squeeze out a few more inches by the time I'm 20 [someone HAS to make a joke out of that]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

Hotaru wrote: »
    Really?

tallest.jpg

I reckon being like that would be pretty cool. :):D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

what is it with lads being really small until their in third year....then they grow like 6 foot overnight??!
    You might be happy to know that not all of us did. I think I had a total of one growth spurt around 6th class/1st year that made me close enough to average. Then all the other bastards got theirs. Haven't measured myself in ages but I reckon I stand somewhere near or around 5'6" myself.

Sure I'll probably live longer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Davidius wrote: »
    You might be happy to know that not all of us did. I think I had a total of one growth spurt around 6th class/1st year that made me close enough to average. Then all the other bastards got theirs. Haven't measured myself in ages but I reckon I stand somewhere near or around 5'6" myself.

Sure I'll probably live longer.
    You'll be damn glad someday, you'll be on a spy mission with some 5'9" fellow, and ye'll have to jump on top of a moving train to get in and kill the enemy inside. Ye'll jump on top, but, alas! A bridge is nearby! You quickly duck and make it, but your taller spy buddy gets his face turned into mush. You win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

hoping to squeeze out a few more inches by the time I'm 20 [someone HAS to make a joke out of that]

You mean like in your penis?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

You mean like in your penis?

No I think he meant the length of his power cable :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

phlegms wrote: »
    No I think he meant the length of his power cable :confused:

Hermione_Epic_Win.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

Hermione_Epic_Win.jpg

Image fail, HA!

EDIT: Damn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

Hotaru wrote: »
    Image fail, HA!

EDIT: Damn.

k9xpa8.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Bewbz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

Hitlersson666 loves girls who are small*

*only because he is small himself :o

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭wayhey

What's the pain actually like?? I'm really tall and I don't remember any really bad pains...

Advertisement