Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Box Between Library & Stables

Options
  • 01-03-2010 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭

Does anyone know for sure that this is collected, I have no reason to believe it isn't except that i dropped an important letter in it and am now feeling rather paranoid about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,639 ✭✭✭PeakOutput

i posted letters from it last year and they were delivered fine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

I've posted 3 letters from it this semester and they have made it to their destination. So yeah it is collected. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭breedie

Have seen the letters being collected. An Post van (very new and shiney) with a guy in a uniform and all (very impressive).
    Of course it could have just been an elaborate hoax just to get to your letter........................................

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Many a cson love letter has been dispatched from the trusty postbox, don't fret my boy. Your love letters will reach their destination where they shall henceforth remain unrequited. Well, they may be requited by the Gardai, but thats a different matter

Advertisement