Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self Published Book

Options
  • 01-03-2010 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

In 1999 I self published a novel called 'The Runts of the Litter'. I'm now trying to give away the books. Whilst, occasionally, due to their scarcity, they've been quoted at inflated prices on the internet as first editions, I edited the book myself when I was in my early twenties, and the grammar and spelling are so lamentable I couldn't possibly charge for them. I very much doubt anyone could get any kind of money for them in any event, certainly not after I attempt to offload a couple of hundred for nothing, but if there was someone interested in reading the book, who was willing to send postage of 1.50 (this is just a guess, but if it's any more I'll make up the difference) you can contact myself, Austen Breaffa, at pbb@indigo.ie for the postal address, and if you're willing to send the postage and an envelope I'll be very glad to send on a copy. Thanks.

Advertisement