Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone used carpet stone?

Options
  • 01-03-2010 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    just wondering if anyone has used carpet stone
    bradstone-classic-carpet-stone-straight-charcoal-3107-p.jpg

And if so, where did you find it?

And would you consider it a worthwhile product?

Currently can only find some in b&q. It's €30.10 for a 1.2 x .4 m2 piece.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Is it stone and @ c € 60.00+ psm very expensive? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭HardyEustace

It's difficult to find any information on whether it is stone or not. Stupidly, I hadn't worked out the cost per square meter. Yes, you're right, it is incredibly expensive when you look at that cost.

I think I'll go for the cobbles instead. Sounds like they'd be a lot cheaper. I'm on a very limited budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭HardyEustace

Thanks for feedback. Two pictures of my garden are attached. Have a 2.5m stone circle that I'd like to have at the top right hand corner as it catches the evening sun. Right hand side of the garden gets all the sun, gate is at the lower left hand corner. As you can see there's a fair drop off in level from the mid way mark (garden is 5m x 10m), gate is at lower level though so you can't just "push" soil to level it all out.

Would like diagonal path, slightly curved to break up the angular look.

Advertisement