Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Church Singer for a Wedding Waterford/Kilkenny area

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 waterford12

any wedding singers in waterford that you would recommend?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

any wedding singers in waterford that you would recommend?

Donna Roache sang at my wedding and in reception of the woodlands as people were waiting to go into the meal and i honestly thought she was brilliant and she's a lovely friendly girl to boot. I couldn't recommend her enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

ziedth wrote: »
    d i honestly thought she was brilliant and she's a lovely friendly girl to boot. I couldn't recommend her enough.

Eh?!

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭cycocycle

Highly recommended.

http://www.annmariedoyle.com/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Wan tew

+1 for Anne Marie, she sang at mine, amazing voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 siobhan2005

• Registered Users Posts: 36 AD 80

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 39 bored reader

Hi Shiobhan, pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭eimearos

I'm the same as siobhan got a text this morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 DannyMac

Hi all,

We booked Donna way back in March and we got a text last night at 11:15PM to say that she couldn't do our wedding in 4 weeks time.

At least we got 4 weeks to look around but it looks like Donna cannot be relied upon. She claims that she is now booked in the Cork Opera House

We are not happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 AD 80

pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Tinfoilhead

cycocycle wrote: »

Ann Marie sang at my wedding too, a lady with a beautiful voice!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 honeyblaa

Hi Guys,

Donna Roche sang at our wedding & was fantastic. We didn't have a clue about wedding music really & she guided us through the process & helped us choose lovely music. We found her to be really reliable & everyone at the wedding was full of compliments re the music.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

My partner has started to do this. She is in the process of doing a recording and has started to do weddings. Her area would be soprano, modern, blues, country, ballads, popular signers like Whitney Houston, Adele, LeAnn Rimes, Shania Twain, Etta James, plus many more.

Get in touch if you want to contact her for further information. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

Just a small thing - A soprano is a woman who sings high in the voice range, as opposed to an alto, who sings lower down. Soprano singing isn't a style of music.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 RyanSuz

Hi guys, I have to disagree with you. We booked Donna Roche for our wedding last year and from start to finish she was fantastic! Im surprised we even got her as we know she has many other commitments. We felt so lucky to be able to have a singer of her calibre at our wedding.
    We had Donna and her accompaniest in the church and then after in the hotel for drinks reception and I have to say she made our day. I don't feel there is any one else in Waterford who can do what she does. Its such an amazing talent she has, for e.g we had her sing Katherine Jenkins Italian version of I will always love you and to show the contrast had Etta James At Last at the end.
    I have a dvd of the wedding and she still gives me goosebumps. We also went to see her in the Sacred Heart Church in June at a concert and she blew the roof off with several standing ovations. Im so happy to have had in my opinion a class act! I am sure there will be a time when she will no longer be as available as we watch her career progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

An account just opened this month, with two posts to its name, and one defending someoen? I call shenanigans on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

Hi Donna. Good to see you're keeping track of what's going on on Boards. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭eimearos

nkay1985 wrote: »
    Hi Donna. Good to see you're keeping track of what's going on on Boards. :)
    I agree nkay

• Advertisement
Advertisement