Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to fix scrapes and small holes in wood floors?

• 01-03-2010 6:46pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok so I have a problem. The wooden floors in my rented apartment have become quite scraped over the last year caused by a number of things. Most of them are just small scrapes but there is also the odd large scrape. Also, since I am not the most intelligent person in the world, there is a number of holes in the floor made from darts that bounced out of my board because I forgot to put down the mat to protect the floor.

How do I go about fixing these scrapes and holes? Can I buy wood floor filler or do they have the sanded down and varnished? Don't want to be hit witha hefty bill when I eventually move out of my apartment.

Cheers for the help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 415 ✭✭browner85

is it a solid floor?? if so there are fillers you can get..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Sorry for the lat reply. Yeah it's a solid floor. Cheers I'll look into fillers and see what I can find.

Advertisement