Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RATM Ticket Help Please

Options
  • 01-03-2010 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

I bought my ticket (standing) for RATM but now i am not going to be able to attend the concert, and there are no refunds from Ticketmaster. I still have not recieved the ticket but any help or suggestions on what I could do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

Wait until it comes and sell it on. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭dotzy

Jako8 wrote: »
    Wait until it comes and sell it on. :)

should work just have to sell it soon enough because i am going to oxegen and needs the moolah, would adverts be the place to put it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

dotzy wrote: »
    should work just have to sell it soon enough because i am going to oxegen and needs the moolah, would adverts be the place to put it?

If you call Ticketmaster and plead your case with them they may refund you

When the Rolling Stones played a few years back I booked a ticket but then plans changed overnight. I called and told them my troubles and actually they refunded the money....against popular rules...so it might work

And, just in case, see if they do credit notes or something since you're purchasing from them again for Oxegen

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭dotzy

If you call Ticketmaster and plead your case with them they may refund you

When the Rolling Stones played a few years back I booked a ticket but then plans changed overnight. I called and told them my troubles and actually they refunded the money....against popular rules...so it might work

And, just in case, see if they do credit notes or something since you're purchasing from them again for Oxegen

ah very good i may give that a go thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭whitetigerkungf

im looking for a standing rage ticket. will pay face value for it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

dotzy wrote: »

Why:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

im looking for a standing rage ticket. will pay face value for it
    Please be aware that it's against the charter to advertise or request anything for sale. Use http://www.adverts.ie instead.

Advertisement