Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Colton or Declan Flynn

Options
  • 01-03-2010 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Has anyone being on a course or reading with Tom Colton. How did you find him. Is his course of a high standard?

also anyone get reading or done course with Declan Flynn-How did you find him. Is his course of a high standard?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 GrahamR1980

Heya! I attended Tom Coltons course and it was amazing!!

I reviewed it here,

http://www.bumpzinthenite.com/forum/general-discussion/tom-colton's-mediumship-development-workshop/msg98/?a9d0cb0b1f8887d71b7d23f4dfd90cdf=812b07d6f9d2f85017b7c67510166efd&topicseen#new

If you have any questions I would be more than happy to answer them!

Graham.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

hey all.

i do a regular workshop with Tom and have also seen him dem and do readings. he is very very good at what he does and very down to earth. although nobody can really judge the percentage of accuracy of the information, if certainly seems to be a very high percentage. ive seen quite a few people reduced to happy tears because of his messages.

do yourself a favor and check him out.

dates are here tom colton tour dates

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Montie

Hi All I have had a a photo and a general reading with Tom Colton and on both occasions the information has been very accurate I love his down to earth approach. I have also attended his recent mediumship workshop and found him to be very patient and calm teacher I am loking forward to doing a 2nd workshop very soon Montie.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 CMALONE

I recently attended Toms 2 day workshop and as it was my first time doing anything like this I was a bit nervous but that soon disappeared. There was a small group of people attending which I find is great that way you get personal attention. We all received Toms cd and an excellent manual. We did practical work also and worked with different members of the group during the 2 days. Tom is an excellent tutor, he asked us all for our comments on how we felt and what we thought and explained everything in detail. I am really looking forward to the next one and I wish Tom continued success in all that he does.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

I havent done their workshops but for what its worth they are both absolute gents. They are regular guys who dont put themselves across as anything they are not. I've come across too many who put themselves on pedastals and expect people to look up to them. Neither Tom nor Declan are like that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 redjasper

Declan was on TV3 show tonight, I am sure if you saw it your questions would have been answered:)

Advertisement